Wednesday 17 June 2015

So Delicious I Had To Share!

On the spur of the moment I purchased Oikos Key Lime Greek Yoghurt.  I've been using plain greek yoghurt in my smoothies for a while now, without really enjoy the thick, plain greek yoghurt.  Tonight at the grocery store the Oikos flavoured 4 packs were on sale, so I bought two - strawberry and key lime.

I just peeled the lid back on the key lime flavour and licked it off.  And then I went to heaven.  I could not wait to plunge the spoon into the delectable dessert flavoured greek yoghurt!

I know this sounds like a pitch where I'm about to try to sell this yoghurt to you (and I may, in the future have those posts for items while strike my fancy) but this is just a for-real that was SO GOOD post!

Have any of you had that "oh my gosh this is so much better than I thought it'd be!!" experiences - I'd love to hear about them.  Please, comment them!

That's all for now, just had to share with my loyal readers.  Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment